ONLINE MONOLOGUE COACHING
Have you got a monologue to prepare, a speech, a public address or does the idea of speaking publicly terrify you? Brilliant, this training session is for you!
Come and demystify the subtle nuances of language and unlock the codes of making a powerful speech. Now available online, in the privacy of your own home for a one to one coaching session.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
- This online mentorship session is to equip participants with a toolkit to bring a monologue or speech to life.
- The is beneficial for year eleven and twelve drama students, in preparation for their HSC, or for preparing a drama school audition.
- It is for anyone who wishes to practice delivering a short speech in a clear and effective way.
- These methods can be applied to public speaking and delivering a presentation to any audience.
- We will look at importance of timing, keywords and the ability to have fun with your words
- During the session we will practice ways to lift the text from the page to stage, to claim and own the words and breathe life into them.
- We will work with voice training, script dissection and analysis.
- We will look at the importance of language articulation, intonations and inflections.
- Learn the importance of character development for your presentation
WHAT TO BRING
Please choose a monologue, a speech or even lyrics of a song you wish to work on. A selection of monologues will be made available for workshop purposes, however it is suggested that you select one that characterises what you wish to convey.
To Register your interest, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org